Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Week in the Life Project and MemoryWorks

I am gearing up for the Ali Edward's Week in the Life Project. This will be the third time I have done this project.  It is a great, and I mean fantastic way of showing a typicl week in my life to the world.  This year, I am going to try and blog my week.  So just a warning to all my friends, you may end up on my blog if we have plans next week. :-)

So what is Week in the Life Project?
Ali Edwards spends a week guiding her readers through documenting a week in your life. Often we are so busy caring for our family and others, that we forget that this is our life!  So document where you are and what you are doing next week.  I would love to see your projects. 



On another note, I received my Simple Stories Life Documented Kit last week.  I finally got it out over the weekend.  Let me say, it is such a nice quality product that I think I need to order another kit!  This is simply a very nice, and usable kit.  It is think - like the nice patterned paper out there.  It is so defined and usable yet flexible for any kind of scrapbooker.  So if you want another opportunity to order a kit, just let me know!

I will be hosting a MemoryWorks Event in May.  I'll post the date and details later this week!  So fun to get to create something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment