Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finding Joy in my every day life.....

I find Joy in my every day. You know those things we do every day, not necessarily a routine of things - just life. I found Joy this morning in the way my daughter takes the funnies (comics) out of the section of the newspaper and then folds it back nice and neat. I found Joy in taking my 16 year old to his first day of Spring semester classes at the local community college this week, even though it does not feel like spring yet in Florida. I found Joy in watching my youngest laugh at the "rescue" kitty playing in our bathroom this morning. I am choosing to find Joy in the every day occurrences of life. Be present in your surroundings. Watch and cherish what is going on around you. Take Joy in having your children and hubby surround you.

No comments:

Post a Comment