Sunday, June 12, 2011

Creative Day....

Today was creative day......thankful to have this day to create!

You see, I needed extra protection for my iPad.  The nifty iPad cover just is not enough.  Yes, I am just well a little hard on my gadgets.  :-)

Being creative, making something, and feeling productive refuels me.  It gives me a feeling of accomplishment.  If there is one piece of advice I often give to homeschooling moms, I explain the value of being creative.  Creating a wonderful meal, a scrapbook album, or even an iPad case can recharge my confidence to tackle another week of curriculum planning and teaching.





These are the pictures of the iPad case I made today.  I like the zipper pocket in the back for my little journal or notebook and my charger. 

It was not hard to make...I used a pattern I found on a blog....the link?  I won't share the link here as the author has some inherent sewing mistakes in her pattern which led me to ripping out stitches, making a call to my expert seamstress (Mom) and reworking the pattern a bit.  So just a warning to following patterns online...always read through it before completing the project!  (Thank Mom for the help!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment