Monday, June 6, 2011

It has been a while....

I can't believe how long it has been since my last blog post!

Life has been busy....I am learning to live in the now, versus trying to plan for the future.....yet I am the eternal planner.

What have we accomplished since September....

We finished another school year...the girls finished well!

Nick completed his first year of college...he finished well!


What is God teaching me?

That HE is in control.

That is it okay to trust another person.



What is filling my thoughts?

When we as women are hurt, brokenhearted and  mistreated....we have two choices: to openly share our heart again no matter the cost.....or to simply hide our hearts away.

Having been hurt deeply by a former friend, I find in incredibly hard to share my heart again.....God is working on that.  Seeking Joy is hard when you have been wounded by a friend you cherished.  Betrayal is a terrible thing.  Forgiveness brings freedom and joy.  :-)


What is on the horizon?  Seeking God daily to order not only my steps but my thoughts and actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment