Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Joy of Making my House a Home

This week I am trying to be more creative.  Now I didn't create this item this week, but I did make a digi scrapbook page about it.  But rather than posting another digi layout I'll post the picture.


I used my digital cutter, a Quickutz Silhouette, to cut the large P out of brown vinyl and the rest from while vinyl laying them on the red wall.  This is high on a 10 foot wall above a large mirror in our formal dining room.  You can see it as you enter the front door of our home.  I think it shows how much a cherish our marriage and our home.  We have been blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Now I will have to look for it when I come over some time! I wish I could do something like that, but I would need to make something portable for when we move to our next duty station!

    ReplyDelete